Could you benefit from Counselling Connection?
If you or your family are experiencing any of the following, counselling may be helpful to you:
- Couple or family conflict
- Relationship difficulties
- Parenting challenges
- Struggles youth are facing
- Depression, anxiety, phobias
- Grief, bereavement and loss
- Life transitions and adjustments
- Life-threatening illness and cancer distress therapy
- Cancer support for caregivers and family members
- Psychological trauma
- Distress due to childhood abuse: emotional, verbal, physical, sexual
- Eating disorders: anorexia, bulimia, or compulsive eating
- Daytime, evening, and Saturday appointments.
- Face to face counselling.
- Telephone counselling.
- Family counselling.
- Couple counselling.
- Identifying obstacles
- Identifying individual strengths and weaknesses
- We may provide referrals to other specialized Registered Psychologists for specified psychological assessments.
Workshops and Seminars
- Workshops and seminars in areas such as well being, stress management, meditation, anger management, and self-esteem.
- On-site services to accommodate you at your establishment.
Please contact us for a free consultation.
Please click here to open and download our Referral Form